[vlc-devel] newbie

Pulkit Wadhwa wadhwapulkit at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 14 08:08:51 CEST 2012

I'm a newbie in VLC league and wish to learn and contribute to the
community.

While watching the video frame by frame, presently there is no option to
lock the time and get the difference in time if we want to see what's the
exact time length of a particular part of video. We have to manually check
the time. It is very cumbersome task when it has to be done many times.

So I want to make an add-on which caters it.

Could anyone please guide from where should I start?

Thanks

Pulkit Wadhwa

Netaji Subas Institute of Technology