[vlc-devel] Libvlc and imem trouble locating transcode module from raw to vorbis

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Fri Jun 15 18:35:55 CEST 2012

For future reference:

With some assistance I was able to get the raw audio input working by
not having imem demux the audio stream, but instead having imem treat
the audio as catagory 4(I think it was 'generic' data rather than audio
or video) and then specifying the demuxer manually.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273