[vlc-devel] Libvlc and imem trouble locating transcode module from raw to vorbis

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Thu Jun 14 18:02:38 CEST 2012

Attached are the logs when I use --imem-codec=raw which fails to locate
a transcode module, as well as the logs if I use --imem-codec=s16l which
results in this line:
[0x7fc5d000f838] main decoder error: no suitable decoder module for
fourcc `    '. VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273