[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] bluray: Add support for overlay

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Mar 8 18:11:15 CET 2012

Le Thursday 8 March 2012 15:59:04 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> Seeing that the bluray playback is marked in NEWS and on the website as
> experimental, and that it is far from perfect, I thought it was a good
> idea to backport the improvements.

It is not just BD. New features are backported all the time so far. At this
rate, VLC 2.0 will never be stable and VLC 2.1 will never be noteworthy.

We can (maybe) return to the the pre-0.9 release style, but then 2.0-bugfix
should be dropped and 2.1 released from master instead. I don't understand the
difference between 2.0.1 and 2.1. In fact, I don't even see that difference.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis