[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] bluray: Add support for overlay

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Mar 8 19:15:39 CET 2012

Le jeudi 8 mars 2012 19:30:51 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> Which ones? I see MxPEG, one small skins2 change and one small change
> for Qt interface that are features. The rest is fixes and build fixes.

I don't disagree that are not many new features in VLC 2.0. But there are not
many new features at all. The proportion is still rather high and prone
regression.

And in this particular case, poking the input thread from a demuxer does not
exactly strike me as the safest kind of change.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis