[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] bluray: Add support for overlay

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Mar 8 20:35:34 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 08:15:39PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> Le jeudi 8 mars 2012 19:30:51 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> > Which ones? I see MxPEG, one small skins2 change and one small change
> > for Qt interface that are features. The rest is fixes and build fixes.
>
> I don't disagree that are not many new features in VLC 2.0. But there are not
> many new features at all. The proportion is still rather high and prone
> regression.

There are not many features on master, because we are all very busy
fixing things for 2.0.1. We added a lot of things on 2.0.0 and many have
bugs, some of which are quite important.
I think a lot of cool features will come when 2.0.1 is out.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734