[vlc-devel] Offer to translate VLC into Amharic

Eyob Fitwi eyob.fitwi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:59:06 CET 2012

Dear Xtophe,

I once applied to translate VLC into Amharic (my former email was
eyob_fitwi at yahoo.com, but switched to the current one). However due to
work pressure I wasn't able to give time for vlc in a long time.

But now since I have quit my job and now work as a freenalcer, I have
ample time to devote to anything I consider necessary. I can commit a
certain amount of time per day for vlc. So, if you may kindly provide me
the file to be translated in Amharic and so I can finally contribute
something for this great open source product. I really am a fan of VLC.

Best regards,
Eyob