[vlc-devel] pixel_bits and pixel_size ?

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Mar 19 10:04:31 CET 2012

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:43:14 +0100, Frederic YHUEL <fyhuel at viotech.net>
wrote:
>> How about overview kind of material? For example, there is general
>> documentation on programming new modules, and new video filters.
>
> Maybe we could put a README in the video_filter directory? (and same
> thing for other module types).

Well, I would rather the documentation be proper doxygen. And we should
exclude the modules from the generation because it is too slow and too
confusing (Sorry but OMX is _not_ part of the LibVLC API). You can write
rich text with Doxygen, and it remains easy to read with text editors.

Sent from my collocated server