[vlc-devel] 回复:Re: how to output ffmpeg message in vlc

haibin_shen at sina.com haibin_shen at sina.com
Tue Mar 20 04:46:40 CET 2012

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Rafaël_Carré <funman at videolan.org>
主题:Re: [vlc-devel] how to output ffmpeg message in vlc
日期:2012年03月20日 11点15分

Le 2012-03-19 23:13, haibin_shen at sina.com a écrit :

> Hi, everyone,
> I'm working on enable dxva2 on windows, and I need get ffmpeg's debug
> message. but I can't get them in vlc logger window or message dialog, I
> just get vlc's debug message. I have tried to add "--enable-debug
> --disable-optimizations" in vlc configure, and add "--enable-debug=3" in
>  ffmpeg's configure, but it doesn't work, I only get vlc's debug messge.
>
> anybody can give me any suggestion on how to get ffmepg's debug log? thanks a lots.
>
> best regards,
ffmpeg messages go to stderr, not sure what happens on Windows.
try vlc --ffmpeg-debug option?

thanks for your sugguestion. actually I have tried this way. my test steps are:
1. cross compile vlc and all contrib on ubuntun for windows. make package-win-common. vlc-2.1.0
2. copy vlc-2.1.0-git to win7.
3. run vlc in command console, like: vlc --ffmpeg-debug=3 test.avi. it will pop up a vlc player windows, but command console there aren't debug message.
and I have tried to run vlc -vvv, open logger interface in vlc player, in the logger windows can get vlc message, not ffmpeg log.

best regards,