[vlc-devel] how to output ffmpeg message in vlc

Sergey Radionov rsatom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:57:13 CET 2012

On 20.03.2012 14:35, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:55:11 +0700, Sergey Radionov<rsatom at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> to view libav messages under windows the only way is to add something
> like
>> OutputDebugString to
>> vlc\modules\codec\avcodec\avutil.h : LibavutilCallback
>
> That cannot work unless vlc_Log() drops the vlc_object_t parameter.
I was not talking about vlc_Log, I was talking about OutputDebugString.
And I am not offer add this to main VLC sourceы, since there are many problems with it (some of
which you are mentioned below), but as local patch for some developer it can be a solution.

--
With best wishes,
Sergey Radionov (aka RSATom).