[vlc-devel] [Asso] Update on the VLC project

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu May 3 18:40:51 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 07:33:18PM +0300, Ilkka Ollakka wrote :
> >  - the creation of a technical arbitration committee, to avoid the
> >    YES/NO discussions, and whose decision will be final, like Debian or
> >    Rockbox,
>
> who would be part of this commitee? I'm not against it as I'm not
> usually the one doing technical decisions relating vlc core code etc.

This is not a committee for technical design, but for arbitration when
issues arise (like oldhttp issue or YES/NO on libVLC.so bump).
It should be respected developers with commit access and an Odd number
of them. More than that, I have no precise idea.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734