[vlc-devel] Update on the VLC project

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri May 4 14:22:26 CEST 2012

I meant vlc-devel@, of course. Still waiting for it.

>  - Private excuse for insults on the mean of communication involved,
>    by everyone who did those (last count was 5 people),
Some excuses have been seen on IRC.

>  - 1 day ban of Rémi, Rafaël and the other people from IRC channel for
>    insults,
This has been done, since this morning 00:01

>  - 1 week removal of commit access for Rafaël,
This has been done, since this morning 00:09

>  - Warn Rafaël and other protagonists that any redo or teasing will create
>    an immediate stronger sanction,
This has been done.

Let me remind you that the next meeting will be, at worse, in Tallin,
during aKademy. If needed, a meeting can be set up in 2 weeks.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734