[vlc-devel] Update on the VLC project

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Fri May 4 23:08:02 CEST 2012

> > There has been some work if you look at vlc-commits in the recent
> > months.
>
> Yep, and as far as I know, it was more a toy project than anything.

A toy project? I thought vlc on mobile devices was pretty important to
you. Anyway by "development" I was thinking on the legal side, not the
technical side.

> > I must say, I interpreted your mail as an attack on JB's work. If that
> > is not what you meant, then it was very confusing.
>
> I took it like that too.

> Except if Pierre is deliberately trying to screw up with me. Which I
> really think he is doing.

I'm not. The subject of this thread is "Update on the VLC project", not
"Let's review j-b's work", or again "Status report of the non-profit".
You talked about problematic areas and developers getting frustrated, I
talked about problems that frustrate me.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."