[vlc-devel] Notify plugins

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:14:45 CEST 2012

Hi Rémi,

On 13.05.2012, at 22:59, "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <remi at remlab.net> wrote:

> Growl, MSN, libnotify (i.e. D-Bus) and Telepathy. All of them suffer a bug
> that deadlocks the playlist, and thus basically the whole player.

Could you detail this issue?

I re-enabled Growl (the Obj-C module, not growl-udp) some time during 1.1.x and it's being used by quite a bunch of Mac users according to the number of mails received ("thanks for growl! So cool!" bla), so I don't really want this module removed. Hence, the question above.

Best regards,

Felix