[vlc-devel] how to streaming via vlcandroid app

Farhan Ahmed Khokhar farhan at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Tue May 15 15:19:55 CEST 2012

Hi ,
I don't know either im posting in a correct forum or not so please
this is not a correct forum please redirect my post to the correct
forum.
I am a student in a German university i have a project in which im
using vlc android source code.im not a good android developer... I am
connected with a computer via wifi, i need to stream a video from the
computer im connected by using vlc Android app i compiled source code
for HTC hero, i need to know how can i do Streaming on vlc android
from the computer with which im connected via wifi do i have to write
any code or do i have make changes in the code?
Really need help!