[vlc-devel] Translation for Somali(so)

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue May 29 15:01:12 CEST 2012

Hello!

Additional to the choices shown by Edward, I could offer you using
transifex. You would have to create an account there and request the
creation of a somali team here (only if you _want_ to use transifex):
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/vlc-trans/

But you would not be forced to (only) use transifex. You might as well
just download the empty (regarding to somali translation) po file from
there and work locally or with any other type of translation tools you like.

Creating the empty so.po could be done by:
msginit --locale=so --input=vlc.pot
But you will not have to install msginit. Using the pot file will do.

Feel free to ask again if anything is missing. Maybe you want to
use/read/subscribe translators at videolan.org later on for receiving
translating related informations.

Regards

Christoph