[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] macosx: create playlist columns at runtime instead of relying on the nib file

David Fuhrmann david.fuhrmann at googlemail.com
Wed May 30 09:48:01 CEST 2012

git at videolan.org schrieb:

>vlc | branch: master | Felix Paul Kühne <fkuehne at videolan.org> | Wed
>May 30 00:08:11 2012 +0200| [9ec6a03f232713abb71f3beb568a90b9db8ec313]
>| committer: Felix Paul Kühne
>
>macosx: create playlist columns at runtime instead of relying on the
>nib file
>
>This adds support for the following columns: Track Number, Genre,
>Album, Description, Date and Language. You can remove and hide them
>on-the-fly using the Playback menu, since no View menu exists so far.

Hmm IMHO its not so nice to enlarge this menu even further. Perhaps we can find a better place for these items eventually.

We could also add a context menu when clicking on the playlist header (as its done in finder). Perhaps this context menu could even replace the main menu items completely?

Best,
David

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet.