[vlc-devel] [doubt] doubt regarding buffering event

satish MR satishmr123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:07:47 CET 2012

Hello,

Enabled MediaPlayerBuffering event as done in attached patch. I want to
display a dialog to user for buffering.

But with the above patch, Sequence of events are as below,
MediaPlayerPlaying    (Playback starts at this event)
MediaPlayerBuffering  (Buffering event as stream plays. here to show dialog
to user as "Buffering")
MediaPlayerBuffering
MediaPlayerBuffering

But after MediaPlayerBuffering event, MediaPlayerPlaying event is not
shownup even the file is playing.(required to cancel dialog once playback
starts after buffering is over)
Please let me know what is possible missing stuff to get this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Satish MR