[vlc-devel] Translation of VLC in Urdu Language

Muhammad Haris muhammad.haris1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:38:39 CEST 2012

Dear Sir:
My name is Muhammad Haris and I'm living in Pakistan. I was going through the list of translations for VLC Media Player. But I was shocked to see that there was no translated version of VLC Media Player in my native language: Urdu. So, I'd like to contribute in translating the VLC Media Player in Urdu language. I already have installed PoEdit on my WIndows 7, and just want to hear from you as soon as possible.
RegardsMuhammad Harismuhammad.haris1 at hotmail.com