[vlc-devel] Alsa buffer duration. Invalid argument.

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Oct 25 12:52:32 CEST 2012

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:00:09 -0700 (PDT), Peter Tap <ptrtap at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> When I run packaged version of vlc, all my speakers work as expected.
>
> When I run my custom version of vlc,  I do not get any sound.

You know, you have all the data, and nobody else here does. In particular,
you have the source code and history for both versions and you have the
hardware that exhibits the problem. That should be all you need to figure
out what the differences comes from. Nobody else can.

Sent from my collocated server