[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] vdpau: link against VDPAU_LIBS

Denis Charmet typx at dinauz.org
Fri Aug 2 16:57:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

Le vendredi 02 août 2013 à 05:38:46, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> I think we have been quite clear about that indeed and I deny insultig anyone.

How would you feel if someone called you an idiot?

> And we also have no rules against hypocrisy.

You could disagree without tact.

> Idiocy is the only possible explanation I can conceive at this point.
> Actually, being a complete jerk that commits crap on purpose would be another
> reason to do this, but I refuse to consider this possibility.

You forget ignorance maybe, the build system isn't obvious.

You may be pissed for some reasons OK, but please stay constructive when
you disagree. "MORONIC CRAP" doesn't count as a valid argument.

Regards,

--
Denis Charmet - TypX
Le mauvais esprit est un art de vivre