[vlc-devel] [VLC-iOS] Patch failed in io.c

Diego Fernando Nieto diegofn at me.com
Thu Aug 8 03:45:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

The latest vlc.git has an minor change in io.c. It cause one error when patching VLC for ios in the 0015 patch file. Its returns the following output.

Applying: extras/package: compile quartztext module for iOS
Applying: quartztext: fix relative font size handling
Applying: io: implement network timeout(default 60s)
error: patch failed: src/network/io.c:291
error: src/network/io.c: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0014 io: implement network timeout(default 60s)
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
   /Users/diegofn/Documents/vlc/ios/ImportedSources/vlc/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

Then I fix the patch and I want to share with us. Please consider it to the vlc-ios.git repo