[vlc-devel] VLC iOS ideas for HLS update

Konrad mail at chernowii.com
Wed Aug 14 14:25:19 CEST 2013

Felix.
I understand you, an update only for HLS m3u8 streaming?
Better a major update.
You can include in the update of m3u8 streaming:
                  open videos of camera roll?
                  the ability of save/broadcast (to a server) HLS m3u8 via 3G/4G
                  features of VLC of computers, like video speed, skins
                  open .SRT files (subtitles) /burn the subtitles in the video
                  open screen://? (and record it :o )
                  when you open vlc://http://web.com/video.mov it opens the video directly, I want this feature if possible: vlcdownload://http://web.com/video.mov, so it downloads the video instead of open it

Hope it helps

Thanks anyway