[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Denis Charmet typx at dinauz.org
Thu Aug 22 18:01:13 CEST 2013

Le jeudi 22 août 2013 à 05:01:11, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> Not my problem. I have had more than enough of being blamed for negative
> reviews and pointing out problems. It is intolerable that I get blamed for
> the cowardly or lazy silence of the rest. If you think the tone is
> inappropriate, maybe you should ponder why does it always have to be me
> doing the complaining? Maybe then you'd realize just how frustrating this
> is to *me*.

As always, you have good points but the bad cop will never get the love
of the audience.

So what can we do to make it less frustrating to you? You cannot hold
the whole project by yourself, let other help you so please ask.

My free time is very limited these monthes but I'll try to do more reviews.
(You can remind me this mail anytime).

Regards,

--
Denis Charmet - TypX