[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Aug 28 11:43:49 CEST 2013

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:20:56 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>
wrote:
> On 27 Aug, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
>> > What double standards you mean? Not sure if you missed my response to
>> > this thread or if I made myself unclear, but I agree with you that
not
>> > every response needs to be happy and positive, just as long has
>> > somewhat
>> > clear point and doesn't go into person unnecessary.
>>
>> I mean how it is apparently OK for Ludovic and to a lesser extent JB to
>> just
>> troll - for lack of an adequate word to my mind - me.
>
> We are not trolling you (while it might be fun), but I find that you are
> very unclear in your mails and arguments:

And more trolling! This is outrageous and I take offense again.

I write the most documentation and comments, I answer questions (while
there very rarely is someone to answer mine...). *You* drew your own
conclusions, from things that I never said/wrote. That is your damn
problem.

> it takes around 10 mails to get a straight explanation.

And more trolling.

Sent from my collocated server