[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] src: Fix for Mac OS X filesystem filename encoding

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Aug 28 13:00:55 CEST 2013

On 28 Aug, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> Neither is OK. When you are proven wrong, either you shut up (what I
> usually do), or you admit it. This is even what Etix blamed me for not
> doing! And yet, instead of admitting their mistake he and JB raised the
> stakes.

Admitting what mistake? That the patch was working?

You _prefer_ not exporting more lua functions, that's an opinion. You
think it is cleaner this way, I completly disagree. But that's an
opinion.

I really think you are the one trolling now.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734