[vlc-devel] New feature for a new year

fayyaz lodhi fayyazkl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:47:14 CET 2013

Unless i have gotten you wrong, this already exists in the playlist menu
i.e. the playing audio or video resumes into a smaller screen at the bottom
left, you see playlist on right and in left pane i.e. above the smaller
audio / video, there is file system browse section where you can browse and
add any new file while the main one keeps running until you play the new
one.