[vlc-devel] how to include qtnetwork in cross compilation

Fayyaz Khan fayyazkl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:11:30 CET 2013

Thanks a million. This has really shown me some light.

Can you please elaborate this last part regarding disabling ssl a
little? I understand the concept i.e. i cannot manually type to
network.pro since it will be overwritten.

" the best is to create a new patch for that and to reference it in
rules.mak like the other ones)."

i don't see any references to .pro files in rules.mak. Patch of which
file? "Other ones" you mean like the others in INSTALLING PKGCONFIG
FILES where i add "Network"?

Regards,
Fayyaz