[vlc-devel] GSoC2013 Idea - AirPlay Streaming - Status

Arnav Kumar arnavkumar24 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:45:22 CET 2013

Hi guys,

Firstly, sorry about the lack of updates in the last few days. I was swamped with academic deadlines.

For the sake of simplicity, I am working on a simple media player for the iOS platform and intend to add AirPlay support to that. This is just for me to get a feel of it. The media player in itself is super-simplistic. (Plays a local audio file). In the next couple of days, I should have AirPlay support.

After finishing that, I intend to do a bit more research on the protocol using the resource pointed out by Gleb, and others I find online.

Let me know if there are any other suggestions.

Regards,
Arnav

PS - Sorry about the multiple replies last time around. I was a bit careless while sending. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.