[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Qt4: remove isFirstRun parameter

Edward Wang edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com
Mon Mar 25 00:16:45 CET 2013

On 13-03-24 05:11 PM, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> wrote:
> Now, I can even bring the dialog back by toggling the preferences and
> restarting. That looks correct,*unlike*  the old semantics. There are reasons
> why we do not save the command line (been there done that); it looks like you
> are arguing for saving the command line.
Comment: to be honest, I am not even sure why anyone would want to
choose whether to display the dialog each and every time that they start
VLC on the command line, because it is obviously meant to be displayed
only once for the user. I don't really see why someone would want to
intentionally trigger the dialog after it has already been saved by the
user.

Regards,
         Edward Wang