[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] http filters: pause not implemented, pace control not supported

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Fri May 24 10:04:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 09:56:46AM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> I fail to see the code to deal with pause, and I fail to see how to pace a
> live input. Feel free to mark them as supported once they are.

Yes you are right. But then again http and file access marks
PAUSE/CONTROL_PACE as supported (file access for normal files). Livehttp
uses usually http or file access so if access can pause/control_pace,
why wouldn't stream be able to do the same?

--
Ilkka Ollakka
The time is right to make new friends.