[vlc-devel] Azerbaijani

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Sep 12 21:50:37 CEST 2013

Hello!

Am 10.09.2013 16:06, schrieb Melih Doğan:
> Please localization files (English and Turkish) send to me. I will
> translate from English/Turkish to Azerbaijani. Thanks!

I strongly recommend you create an account at transifex and request to
join the Azerbaijani team here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/az/

When using the online editor you should be able to get English and
Turkish displayed at the same time. (You can download the files there as
well, if you prefer to work with a different tool of your choice.)

If your request is "ignored" for long, feel free to contact me.

Some remarks:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

The website, Android or iOS version might be a good place to start.
Please ignore vlmc for now.

Regards

Christoph