[vlc-devel] Feature Suggestion

Rui Pedro Caldeira rpcaldeira at outlook.com
Sat Sep 21 16:44:53 CEST 2013

Hello guys, I love VLC and I would like to suggest a feature to be added to
VLC.

For people that love to listen to podcasts, I think it would be useful to
create a live playlist based on the xml file of a specific podcast, that
list would get automatically updated and I think it would be a good feature.

Of course iTunes already does this but it's tied to it's own store, VLC
would have no restrictions, just a xml file and it's off to the races.

Just leaving my two cents.

Thanks for the attention and keep up the good work,
Rui