[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Revert "missing MODULE_NAME_IS_ for android"

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Sat Sep 21 17:20:14 CEST 2013

Le 21/09/2013 17:14, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Sat Sep 21 18:13:53 2013 +0300| [30e0e1d4c2d68ac716497f52687dbce768403935] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> Revert "missing MODULE_NAME_IS_ for android"
>
> This reverts commit 892d21f1bd812d12fc5fd207c947219bb5274f60.
> Thsi makes no sense.

Quoting http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2013-May/093208.html

"""
It is now totally forbidden to push --force or revert commits on the
repository, except with explicit allowance before. NO exceptions.

Violators will get their account removed from git commitors.
"""

I or Sébastien did not allow this revert, so I ask for deserved removal
of Rémi's account until we can talk (again) about his behavior.