[vlc-devel] A translation into Urdu Language

Abdul Hannan Ali abdulhannanali at outlook.com
Wed Apr 23 11:00:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

 VLC a very trusted name and preference of majority in Pakistan. This country has a national language Urdu in which the translation isn’t available.  Urdu is a language which is spoken not only in our country but as well as by hundreds of millions of people in India also. I can translate this great trusted software into my national language. Please send me the localization files and other procedures so I may start the work ASAP.

Regards,

Abdul Hannan Ali

Sent from Windows Mail