[vlc-devel] A translation into Urdu Language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Apr 23 19:02:52 CEST 2014

Hello!

On 23 Apr 2014, at 11:00, Abdul Hannan Ali <abdulhannanali at outlook.com> wrote:

>  VLC a very trusted name and preference of majority in Pakistan. This country has a national language Urdu in which the translation isn’t available.  Urdu is a language which is spoken not only in our country but as well as by hundreds of millions of people in India also. I can translate this great trusted software into my national language. Please send me the localization files and other procedures so I may start the work ASAP.

There is some work on Urdu translation already. Please check:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/ur/

The recommended way is: create a transifex account and request to join the team.

Here are some additional hints:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

Feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Best regards

Christoph