[vlc-devel] smem: Use size_t for buffer sizes & fix warning

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jan 28 23:35:01 CET 2014

This breaks the callback on a few odd architectures. But since those callbacks
are not part of any supported interface, I do not care. The use of String
instead of Address hurts my retinas harder than unsigned for size_t, though.

So patch 1 seems fine.

Le mercredi 29 janvier 2014, 00:17:01 Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen a écrit :
> This is a set of minor changes for smem.
> I realize the warning is a false positive, but, well, still good to fix
> imho.

Debatable. What if another compiler version now complains that the value is
assigned but never used?

http://www.remlab.net/