[vlc-devel] VLCKit: half-baked ARC conversion

Carola Nitz nitz.carola at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:06:47 CEST 2014

Sorry for the half-baked ARC conversion and any inconvenience with your patches Florent.

There are no ARC-related patches in the pipe from my side and it would be great if Florent could help with the ARC conversion.
Moving VLCKit to ARC should be doable without dropping 10.6 support if we change the usage of weak into unsafe unretained right?

So from my side there is no argument against completely converting to ARC.

Cheers,
Caro