[vlc-devel] Support for ONVIF Profile G

David R. Robison david.robison at openroadsconsulting.com
Mon Jul 14 20:39:37 CEST 2014

Thanks for the pointers. The reason for strings is because they match
the arguments in the RTSPClient::sendPlayCommand command from the live code.

The only other approach I thought of was to use more command line
arguments, but I was afraid of adding too many command line arguments
and it would serve only the RTSP interface with the live555 code. Is
there any other approach you can think of? From reading you post it
seems there will need to be some structure to send data from the core to
the different plugins, in this case the demux plugin. Has this been done
before? Is there such a structure?

Thanks again for your response. David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.