[vlc-devel] Problems cross compiling to windows according to Win32Compile

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Jul 23 17:57:37 CEST 2014

Le mercredi 23 juillet 2014, 11:54:24 David R. Robison a écrit :
> So, while it compiled, are you saying it may not have correctly cross
> compiled for the Win64 environment?

I don't know what you and your computer did.

The fact that the computer failed to find Qt4-X11 dependencies hints that pkg-
config was configured for native Ubuntu while the compiler and linker wer
configured for Windows.

> Is there something else I should have done to make it work?

AFAIK, it should work out of the box with mingw-w64-tools 3.1 or later, such
as in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I run configure manually though.

> If the code is "wrong in general" then how do
> I get it to work in the cross compile environment I am running (mingw
> with Ubuntu)?

I dunno. It works fine here for Win32 (did not try Win64).

http://www.remlab.net/