[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] configure: unbreak cross-pkg-config support with contrib

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Mar 3 18:32:25 CET 2014

Le lundi 3 mars 2014, 18:21:27 XilasZ a écrit :
> > Now considering that you were already told this before, and sticking to
> > your previous ways looks like trolling to me.
>
> No trolling here, i'm just trying to gather information and to understand,
> stop assuming i know as much as you about build systems.

> stop assuming i know as much as you, i don't know what pkg-config is. I
> only use a VM running ubuntu to build vlc and that's it, i'm not a build
> system/tools expert, i'm mainly a windows user.

Please stop assuming that the upstream developers have time to waste
deciphering your accusatory questions. "Then why does windows buildbots are
now broken ?" does not mean "Please explain how do I fix the Android build."

Besides, documentation on pkg-config is readily available.

http://www.remlab.net/