[vlc-devel] contribs issues in Linux 64 bits architecture /2

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed May 28 10:51:30 CEST 2014

Le 2014-05-28 16:09, Gilles Sabourin a écrit :
> Suse team may have modified the toolchain to be consistent with the
> filesystem's organization, but that's true that any filesystem's
> evolution is slow and heavy inside the distro.

I'd still like to know where the value comes from. If SuSE patched the
toolchain, I'd it's entirely their fault and screw them. If it comes
from the site configuration, it is more debatable.

Perhaps VLC contribs should force include, dataroot and lib directories
(back) to the expected (default) values in the $(HOSTCONF) macro.