[vlc-devel] MediaPlayer().audio_set_delay() not working properly.

Jeff Hoogland JeffHoogland at linux.com
Thu Oct 9 08:15:48 CEST 2014

The libvlc_media_add_option() keeps giving me a segfault whenever I try to
call it. For example I am running:

vlc.libvlc_media_add_option( self.player, "--network-caching 2500")

Where self.player is my vlc.MediaPlayer instance.

Any other suggestions? VLC works great for this streaming media once the
pts_delay gets to a proper level. Really wish the API allowed me to just
set this value directly. Sadly I think I need to start looking for other
media backend options.