[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] chromecast: remove useless BUILT_SOURCES

Adrien Maglo magsoft at videolan.org
Sat Oct 18 21:44:00 CEST 2014

Le 18/10/2014 14:50, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> Le samedi 18 octobre 2014, 14:47:47 Rafaël Carré a écrit :
>>>
>>> Source build #99 is posterior to the change and not broken.
>>
>> And chromecast was not built in this build.
>
> Which is what I´m saying: Chromecast never built properly.
>
> .cc files don´t belong in BUILT_SOURCES (unless they are #include´d, in which
> cases they should probably be .h anyway). See the automake manual.
>
> I´m not spending more time reviewing this thing when it´s obvious that the
> (paid?) original developer is not even caring.

How do you know that I do not care? Can you read in my brain?

It is not because you did not notice anything that nothing happened. I
cared and as j-b told you, I spent a lot of time trying to find proper
fixes by myself. I also pinged him regularly about the issue, even after
he told me he would fix it.
Sorry, some people are not as smart as you...

Best regards,

--
MagSoft