[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] chromecast: remove useless BUILT_SOURCES

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Oct 19 12:02:07 CEST 2014

Le samedi 18 octobre 2014, 21:44:00 Adrien Maglo a écrit :
> How do you know that I do not care?

Sending a patch that you did not even test, then doing nothing is not caring.

> Sorry, some people are not as smart as you...

This is BULLSHIT. The problem that Rafaël complained about was trivial to fix
(he even posted a patch on IRC) and is well documented in the automake manual.

But, yeah, it´s a lot easier to blame me for something that I did not even
merge - and that applies to both you and Rafaël.

http://www.remlab.net/