[vlc-devel] Adapting to API changes. Getting a hold of intf_thread_t* inside a video filter2 module

nurupo contributions nurupocontributions at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 22:25:28 CEST 2014

>Not sure why you to get the playlist pointer from a video filter, but
that's
perhaps not the best way to achieve what you want.

My VLC 2.1.x module listens for mouse clicks over the video picture (thus
video filter2) and pauses/resumes current playlist item is there is a mouse
click.
Here is the module source
https://github.com/nurupo/vlc-pause-click-plugin/blob/master/pause_click.c

I wanted to send it on review for adding into VLC source tree, but that
requires it to be compatible with the master branch of git repository (VLC
3.0.0) and I have hard time porting it to VLC 3.x because of the API change
I mentioned before.