[vlc-devel] Translation VLC media player

Булат Ибраһим bulat_ibrahim at mail.ru
Sat Apr 25 14:06:28 CEST 2015

Hello. I decided to put your player into your language (Tatar). Basically, I am translating a program from the Russian language (the language I know better than English), but I looked in the localization of the program - but could not pick up the encoding of Notepad ++, not all of the text is displayed. Could you send me to read Russian and English translation files (Russian for easier translation and English - to check)?
* Tatar language requires encoding UTF-8
Sorry if there is an error in the text, translated using Google translator from Russian language.
--
Булат Азат улы