No subject

Wed Aug 5 14:32:43 CEST 2015

packages for 'woody' and 'sid'.

******* VideoLAN documentation ********

The VideoLAN documentation has moved to Docbook XML and now welcomes all
translations. The VideoLAN FAQ has already be translated into Spanish
and French:

     http://www.videolan.org/doc/

If you are willing to translate documentation, please contact
<www-doc at videolan.org>.

The official documentation only deals with the command line interface of
VLC, and can't speak about all the tips and tricks that are specific of
each operating system. We now have a VideoLAN Wiki for this purpose:

    http://wiki.videolan.org

We hope you'll enjoy these new releases, and don't forget that
contributions (especially on the code, the translations, the
documentation and the Wiki) are always welcomed !

For the VideoLAN team,

--
Alexis