[vlc-devel] Kannada Translator

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sat Jan 10 18:00:00 CET 2015

Hello!

On 08 Jan 2015, at 14:19, Vishal P <vishalp19195 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected sir,
> My name is Vishal Puttannavar. I am from Karnataka. I want to
> contribute for the translation of Kannada language, since there is no
> maintainer for that, currently.

There is some work on Kannada, already.

Since collaborative work on the same file is rather difficult when using
an "edit locally, email to co-translator" approach, I recommend you use
transifex.

You would have to create an account there (it's gratis) and request to
join the Kannada team here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/kn/

Some hints for that:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

There also exists a mailing list dedicated to translation:
translators at videolan.org

Feel free to contact me or this mailing list with any questions
regarding translations.

Best regards

Christoph