[vlc-devel] Set of configure patches

Martell Malone martellmalone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:41:15 CET 2015

Attached are 3 patches that enhance building for windows with configure.ac

1. Search for freeaddrinfo in SOCKET_LIBS
This patch was created by Ray Donnelly who I have CC'd in this email.

2. Search for pollfd incase we are building for a target beyond windows xp.
This is mainly to support building the WinRT version with CFLAGS indicating
WINNT being that of windows 8

3. localtime_r and gmtime_r are now defined as inline in mingw64 and are
behind a guard _POSIX this patch fixes their discovery.

Please review

Kind Regards
Martell